My role in my group was being Project Manager. We all had our own individual tasks in our Project.
- I set up the Blog. We had to create a blog for our group to represent ourselves online. I also posted up each blog post.
- I created our Facebook ‘Like’ page. I also set up a secret group page on Facebook so we could use it to contact each other online.
- I put together the presentations that we had to present throughout the year. We each contributed towards the presentation but I put the pieces together.
- I put together the script that we had to create.
- I created a Gantt chart and I kept a time schedule on tasks in the group.
- I helped out with some graphic design work. I created our exhibition banner, the Kitchen Geeks logo, the Kitchen Geeks website, and designed the blog page. I have also designed the Kitchen Geeks t-shirts that we will be wearing at the exhibition.
- I set up, designed and done our Kitchen Geeks website to get us online and live. This helped to get us our own awareness to the online world. Our new web link is: https://kitchengeeksofficial.businesscatalyst.com
- I created a level one template to get the game started off. I created this in Adobe Photoshop. I wanted to give the rest of the group a view of what I wanted the first level to look like and given them a feel of it. I hope this helped them with some inspiration.
- I helped record audio in college & recorded dialogue also at home too. We recorded together in the college and I recorded some voiceover work. I also recorded some other voiceover work at home with my microphone. I also done out the audio dialogue script.
- I done the paper work for the Exhibition Plan and gathered the money together.
- I set up a Trello account. This helped also with creating objectives and timekeeping.
- I done the research for the education parts of the game. Our game is education for young kids so I had to do some research and put together the information in the game and make it as easy as possible for them to understand.
- I set up a Gmail account to help register with websites and if people wanted to contact us, they could through the email.
- I will also be contacting the press next week to help get some publicity and get people to view our work.